Horsforth! Have you ever tried? ~ Fri 15th May 2020
Friday 15th May, 7-9PM
at Woodlawn Coffee, Town St, Horsforth, LS18 4AP
PRICE: £27.50 | 6 WINES | Ace cheese too
We all love our 'old trusties': New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, Argentinian Malbec, Prosecco, Chilean Merlots. But what other unknown beauties are out there to tickle your pickle?
Have you ever tried? Expect to taste a few of these and others
- a sparkling Sauvignon Blanc
- an oaky ballsy Rioja rose
- Chinese wine
- an orange wine (white wine made like red)
- a sparkling red wine
- a South African Pinotage
- Lebanese wine
- The Solaris grape variety - a beautiful grape of England
- Brazilian wine
- Wine from India
- Canadian Icewine
- An aged Semillon (Semillon is a white grape, when it's aged it turns to wax, smoky gold!)
Join us for an evening of unearthing treasures of unusual grape varieties and styles to unsuspecting countries of great wine. Come find out what else is available to you.
Here's a tasting for everyone, let's see what else you love.
With a little beautiful cheese from The Cheeseboard too!